The Samsung Galaxy Note8 Sm-N950 is a high-end smart phone with 2.3 GHz and 1.9 GHz Octa core processor powered by Android 7.1.1 OS. The smart phone has 6.3-inch, 2960 x 1440 (Quad Hd+) resolution, dual edge Super Amoled infinity display which features advanced Local Contrast Enhancement enabling the device to adapt and change according to the variation in light conditions. The phone shows unthinkable capabilities with brilliant dual 12 megapixel fast auto-focus camera. With Optical Image Stabilization on both lenses it allows you to capture great portraits, zoom in closer with less blur and low light clarity photos. . . The Finger Scanner allows you to unlock your phone and make faster and more secure payments via Samsung Pay with the swipe of your finger. Also it feature S Pen which gives easy, accurate and quick input which is like an actual pen. The Bixby intelligent interface redefines how you interact and manage device with natural language commands and dictation. . .
- International model phone, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Does not have US warranty. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- 6.3 inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio) 1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 ppi pixel density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, v7.1.1 Wireless Charger Compatible (Not Included). CPU: Exynos 8895 Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) GPU:Mali-G71 MP20
- 64GB, 6GB RAM, IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes, Camera: 12 MP, Front: 8 MP, Fast battery charging w/ USB C, Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- 4G LTE: Cat16 700/800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 (Bands 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,13,17,18,19,20,25,26,28)