Smaller used to be better, but the advent of the Smartphone has made devices even the slickest technology bulk up a bit. Add a protective case and most phones wouldn’t fit anywhere but a clown’s pocket.
The i425 from Motorola is a refreshing, if odd throwback to the svelte, low oz. phones popular a few years ago. Of course, there are some sacrifices Motorola had to make to keep things light, but are they necessary?
- Nationwide Walkie-Talkie
- Dynamically Lighted Walkie-Talkie Button
- Text, multimedia and instant messaging
- Wireless web
- Color screen
- Java enabled games and applications
- Polyphonic and voice ringtones
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice activated dialing
- GPS enabled
- Up to 170 minutes talk time
- Up to 120 hours standby time
- VibraCall Alert
- 600 entry Phonebook